Re: miget safety

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: miget safety
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.MV.UNISYS.COM
Date: 26 JUL 96 15:23
>LBCs were not designed with safety in mind. :-(

 Well, actually they were. Remember "Safety Fast?"  They rely more on
being nimble enough to avoid an accident wherever possible.  And I have
certainly avoided a number of situations in TINTIN that I could only
have plowed into in the Trooper.
  All of this begs to question of what happens when you do get hit.
Just don't.
  Will Rogers would put it: "When you drive an MG, don't get hit. If
you do get hit, drive the Volvo."

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*