Club Benefits?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Benefits?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 20:38:49 -0700
What club benefits? I just returned from a barbarque with 5 other MGCC
Long Island Centre members. Sat around eating, telling jokes and having
a great time. It's 11:30 pm now and I have to get up at 6 to be ready
when more MG people arrive at my door at 7 am for a trip to MG car day
in Brookline, Mass tomorrow. Next weekend 4 couples are traveling in 4
MGBs to Eliot, Maine to attend "Almost down east Lobster bake". We're
stay over Saturday and returning Sunday after the event. Taking ferries
to and from Connecticut. Probably have a great time again. I can not
remember the last time I really had time to just sit still and be
miserable.  You wonder why I'm always walking around with a smile on my
face. Well, damn it, I'm just having too good a time. Where's the pain
and agony all those non MG people talk about? Hey, and you and quote me
on this, "Life is a bowl of cherries, when you own an MG". Safety Fast,
David Deutsch