Re: Cleaning Rubber Bumpers

To: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.MV.UNISYS.COM
Subject: Re: Cleaning Rubber Bumpers
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:01:40 -0600 (MDT)
What does this subject have to do with this message?

On 31 Jul 1996 TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.MV.UNISYS.COM wrote:

> Is anyone able to distill the truth from rumor in here?
>              Outlaw all cars before 1965.      - No

I've got a better idea: outlaw all cars made _after_ 1965.  That would
_really_ have an impact on air polution, safety, etc.  No more cars would
be built.  How about airplanes, trucks, everything?  Computers!  Yes!
Nothing made after 1965 would be allowed!  Get rid of those !@#$%^& cell
phones.

On a completely different note, my machine was unfortunately down for the
past few days.  I hope no one was inconvenienced by bounced messages.
If anyone was, sorry, it was beyond my control.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA