Re: Andy's trip

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Andy's trip
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:20:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

I'm here indeed, and the Texan B is currently undergoing restoration!  I'm
sorry I didn't finish the tale beyond installment #8.  I really should wind
up the series -- I never got to the part about the wind blowing so hard in
California that the wipers blew off the car.  :O.  I'll go re-check where I
left off, now is a good time to continue.  Thanks for the reminder Will!

Cheers,

Andy "my mind and soul are still in Texas" Ramm