Positive ground music

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Positive ground music
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 19:38:53 -0400 (EDT)
It's not that I don't like the sound of the road or the vroom of the
motor, but a little Neil Young is nice once in a while too.  The car is a
1960 MGA 1600, and it's still positive  ground.  I know I can change it,
but I am wondering what my other options are.  There's an add in Hemmings
for a device that let's modern accessories be used in a positive ground
car.  What is this device?  Is it something you can buy anywhere?  (I
just got the car and am waiting for catalogues from Moss and VB).  What
is it that won't allow radios, cd players, etc to be connected in a
positive ground car?  Is it that the radio chassis itself gets grounded?
Is it the antenna?  I have a BS is electrical engineering, but I must
have cut class the day we covered automotive wiring from the 50's.

TIA,

Tom