RE: Rollbar?

To: "'mg'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rollbar?
From: Kosten Metreweli/RSG/US <Kosten_Metreweli@rens.com>
Date: 19 Aug 96 9:13:21
Another place I can suggest is 'Safety Devices', in Cambridgeshire here in the
UK. They do all sorts of roll-bars and cages.

Kosten

To: mgs @ autox.team.net ("'mg'") @ internet
cc:  (bcc: Kosten Metreweli/RSG/US)
From: Randyr @ starwave.com ("Randy Rees (Starwave)") @ internet
Date: 16/08/96 11:19:00 EDT

Try Kirk Racing 205-823-6025, They seem to be the only place I could find
that made a complete cage for a BGT, so maybe they know something about
what you want. BTW nice people and they do a lot of rollbars and cages.
If they say no then it probably is true.  Let us know what you find out.!