Re: MGB Heaters

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Heaters
From: Bert.Otten@nni.nl
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 17:15:42 +0100
Thu, 22 Aug 96 16:50:52 +0200, BDurgin1@aol.com, wrote:

>an upgrade to the "squirrel cage" heaters in the MGB. As I recall,
>someone had a solution to the problem of limited output.
>Not sure if it was a replacement unit or assembly. Can someone tell
>me where such an upgrade is available? Or another fix?

Bruce,

In the latest MOSS News I received they offered an improved 'Costello
type' heater fan. It had larger fan blades and was said to give a big
improvement in airflow. (Price around UKP 12,00.) I don't have it at
hand here but if you want to know it exactly I can look it up for
you.

Bert Otten
'66 B