Re: MGB Heaters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Heaters
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 96 19:30:42 GMT
>There was a thread on here several months back re: an upgrade to the
>"squirrel cage" heaters in the MGB. As I recall, someone had a
>solution to the problem of limited output.
>Not sure if it was a replacement unit or assembly. Can someone tell
>me where such an upgrade is available? Or another fix?

Sure your fan motor is connected round the right way?  That on my
Roadster was fime - sound of rushing air practically drowned out the
sound of the fan.  The V8 was very poor, just a feeble whine and
hardly any air.  Swopped the connections round at the fan and the V8
is now as good as the roadster.
PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)