Re: Proper perspective

To: mgs@autox.team.net, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: Proper perspective
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:13:13 -0400

> You said it!  Moms and new babies are okay, but lets not loose sight of what
> *really* is important!  ;-)
>
> Will Zehring

I've seen it many times. When the new baby comes the new dads sell
their guns and british cars 'cause their ain't no time for that stuff
anymore.  Ten years later they are regretting their decision when the
kids are off with their friends and dad has a little time on his
hands but no money to buy back his toys.

- -Mark "they'll have to pry my cold dead fingers off the steering wheel" Jurras