APOLOGIES: RE:What a jerk!

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: APOLOGIES: RE:What a jerk!
From: "Bill Lattimer" <m22@skypoint.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 09:36:57 -0500
WHUPS!  I wasn't watching this thread as closely as I should have;
apologies!

Guess I responded in haste to some of the recent SPAM/junk mail I've been
getting.  Since I've done a DISSERVICE, maybe I can salvage some
credibility by sharing how I've stope most of my email problems with these
weasels.

I send the following note to both the individual and the postmaster at
their ISP.  So far, it has worked every time.  I'm not sure of the
legalities, but it has been effective...

Again, apologies for my confusion on the abuse thread...

========
Remove me from your mailing list immediately.  I will take any further
unsolicited email as a request for professional review, and will charge an
hourly rate of $230 to you and your service provider.  By reading this
message, you have agreed to this contract.
=========

wilber@homer.libby.org