Dot 4 brake fluid

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dot 4 brake fluid
From: PAINTRIX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 20:09:46 -0400
I am the owner of a '78 b with a very soft brake pedal.  Inspection of the
rear shoes discovered a leaking wheel cylinder.  I thought that while
repairing wheel cylinder I should switch to a heavier? moisture resistant
brake fluid.  The car has 28000 mi on it and doesn't get driven much over
1000 mi a year.  Am I thinking right?  would I need to replace any of the
rubber brake lines?,  master cylinder? additional seals on the front discs?
 To clean the system do you just keep pumping fluid through the bleeders?
Any guidance would be appreciated
Steve
Paintrix@aol.com