Beaulieu Autojumble/Models

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Beaulieu Autojumble/Models
From: PINNSYSGRP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 17:51:17 -0400
Is anyone going else to the Beaulieu Autojumble scheduled for next weekend
(9/7 - 9/7/96) in Beaulieu, England. Decided late last year that I would go
to this show this year and to Silverstone next year. Hear that both shows are
absolutely the best. Would be hard pressed to be beat Indy '96. However, I
have read in Thoroughbred & Classics that some of their MG shows draw 3 -
4000 cars (twice the amount at Indy '96). Must be quite a sight. Haven't
heard much commentary on Indy '96. Did many of you attend. I drove my 1950 TD
from Pennsylvania to Indy. Took about 14 hours over two days, but was well
worth the hot weather just to attend.

Also is anyone out there interested in MG and other (Healey, Jag, Triumph)
models. The major reason I am attending Beaulieu is to look for the
exceptional MG models I continue to hear about. Have many, many already, but
always looking for another and another. Will give you an update upon my
return about this show.