Abingdon

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Abingdon
From: BERNIE4MGS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 21:45:18 -0400
Hello everyone:
   First I'd like to say that this list is about the best thing to ever
happen to my computer.  I thoroughly enjoy reading and learning from your
messages every day.
   At the end of September I'm going to be in London for about a week.  Does
anyone have any knowledge about what remains of the old factory at Abingdon?
 Is it an empty building (or vacant lot where it once stood) or is there a
museum or something, and would it be worth a day trip from London?  It
doesn't seem to be too far from London and is probably easily accessible by
train. Perhaps the answer to the MOWOG debate lies somewhere out there.......

   Any information on this would be appreciated as my time there would be
limited.

           Bernie Dahlen
                   74  BGT  (my first love)
                   59  A   (not quite original but a great driver)
                   71  Midget
                   53  TD  (currently scattered throughout the house)