Re: Beaulieu Autojumble/Models

To: PINNSYSGRP@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beaulieu Autojumble/Models
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:21:07 -0400

<< Beaulieu, England. Decided late last year that I would go
 to this show this year and to Silverstone next year. Hear that both shows
are
 absolutely the best. >>

Hi (name?), This is a very good plan, I've been to Beaulieu twice and
Silverstone once.  For MG stuff, parts/models/etc, Silverstone will save you
miles of walking and the same folks are at both.  However there is nothing
quite like Beaulieu for the dedicated British car nut.  Hershey is similar in
this country....there is some possibility you will run into individuals at
Beaulieu selling things that you won't see at Silverstone.

For models, look up the MG Octagon Club stand at either, they had a wide
selection this year at Silverstone.  Tell Harry Crutchley that Terry Sanders
said hello.  You should also join the OCC!

While in London check out St. Martins in St. Martins lane for models...there
is also a good auto bookstore near by.  The best autobook store I've found so
far is north of London, not far, in the town of Radley (I think) but they
will be at Beaulieu in one of the tents.

I hope you have hotel reservations near Beaulieu by now, if not, let me know
and I can give you some recommendations 10 to 50 miles from the site.
 Arriving early in the am is the watchword!

Have fun!
Terry