Magnette Redux

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnette Redux
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 12:28:01 +0000
Once more with feeling...

Still have my 1957 ZA Magnette for sale. It was a quiet summer with
inquiries coming in from the far west, unfortunately. For those who
missed it, it's a good car for a growing MG family desiring room to
travel with. It comes with a 1958 ZB parts car. New paint, some
spares, good runner just not able to spend the time with her she
deserves. Time for a new custodian. $4500obo. Give a holler for
details. We're located in Orange county, NY, that is. About 50 miles
north of the City, 20 miles south of Port Jervis along the NJ/NY
border.

Thanks,
Dave(still working on the 67BGT Special Edition)