Looking for Ronald Gordon Sharpe / Gloria Sharpe

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Ronald Gordon Sharpe / Gloria Sharpe
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 23:23:41 -0500
I am taking quite a long-shot with this approach - so please bear with me on
this. I am trying to track down the PO of my Triumph GT6 mk.3 - and I have
found that a Ronald Gordon Sharpe (and his wife? Glora Rosella Sharpe) owned
my car from at least 1975 to 1995, and they used to live in Campbell,
California. They moved to Texas in 1995, but moved back to the west coast
sometime after selling the car in 1995. Supposedly he worked for GTE in '95,
if that can help anybody tracking him down. I would really like to talk to
them about the engine conversion, as well as to the whereabouts of the
original side-mirrors. So if anybody know of these people who owned a GT6
for two decades in Cali - please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. I have tried to locate them using different phone-directories on the
web - but no luck yet.

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....