RE: More fuel pump questions...

To: "'Mark Jurras'" <jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com>
Subject: RE: More fuel pump questions...
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 22:19:34 -0400
        That's what I'm going to do, for the time being.  As a matter of fact, =
here's a fun little story:

        Today I went to my MG guy to buy some parts, including the rebuilt kit =
for the fuel pump.  I drove the B, because I needed his opinion on =
something, but that's a whole other story.  Anyway, I bought all my =
goodies, drove away, and 300 feet down the road the pump quit.  No =
amount of tapping would start it going again.  Jay (the MG guy) drove by =
a couple minutes later, as he was going home.  We played around with it =
a bit more, then reluctantly pushed it back into the street, and "drove" =
it, coasting downhill, back to the shop.  He's going to put in a rebuilt =
pump, and take the old one, and I'll pick it up tomorrow.  As the old =
saying goes, I was a day late and a dollar short!

Regards,