Re: Smog II

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Smog II
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 12:55:21 -0700 (PDT) (19:55 UT)
All I can say is: If they stick it to TINTIN with SMOG II, MILOU is
going to do her best to belch as much pollutant as possible.  Maybe
I'll rig an exhaust-manifold oil-injector.
  I'm pretty sure TINTIN is a solid '66, but I understand some of the
'66 MG/MGB-GT's were actually manufactured in '65.  Is it the date of
manufacture, or the date of first sale that counts?  Maybe there's a
chance of getting the registration date changed...
  What really PISSES me off, is that I have posted requests for
comment and even lobbying in the So Cal Auto Club  bulletin board
(www.aaa-calif.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html) and the AAA does not
respond and does not comment.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*