RE: Suspension lubricant?

To: "'Trevor Boicey'" <tboicey@isocan.com>
Subject: RE: Suspension lubricant?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 19:31:14 -0400
        Not sure if I can help you here, as I've never rebuilt that area of the
=
car, but I have a suggestion.  Of course, you should double-check this =
with someone who's done it, first...
        If you decide to take it apart, you could put a jack-stand on the O =
shaped part of the opposing swing arm, and another on the front =
cross-member (the big, burley section in front of the sump), on the side =
nearest to where you're working.  Don't ever (unless it's an absolute =
emergency, and probably not even then) support the car on a castle rail, =
even at the jacking point.  Not only is this not terribly stable, but it =
can very easily distort =3D big $ to repair.