Travelin'

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Travelin'
From: Richard Lancaster <RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:26:00 -0400
I will be in Santa Rosa, California, one hour north of the Golden
Gate Bridge in San Francisco for work from 22 October through 1
November.  Any listers up there?  Any shows near there I could see,
particularly over the 26-27 October weekend?  Or maybe even the
weekend of 2-3 November?  Thanks for any responses, will try again
closer to 22 October also.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||