Re: Damn Cats!

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch),
Subject: Re: Damn Cats!
From: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:39:00 -0400 (EDT)
Dear David, from time to time , some in this group anger or bait others  by
straying into politics, wives or whatever. Yes the flames begin and on several
occations I have written to put out the flames and remind everyone that we are
on this thing to learn, talk and kid about the cars we love.  Why on earth do
you have to attack cats, I don't know. As I sit here with  my two cats, they
wonder the same thing. So you don't like cats. I like cats. Is this really
important to MGs?  Kimber liked cats, that is about enough. Back to the cars.

Mike Leckstein