Re: Rust-Oleum

To: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Subject: Re: Rust-Oleum
From: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:57:29 -0400
I salute this man Robert J Donahue for painting his car with Rust-Oleum
and having the guts to talk about it on the MG mailing list.  I may just
do my other Rover.  There's a color called Hunter Green that matched my
old Renault 10 perfectly and held up very well...

--

Glen R. Wilson
Claire Crosman Wilson

"There's no saloon like a British saloon..."

1970 Rover 3500S
1967 Rover 2000TC
1991 Rover Boxer (canine)

Railroad@itw.com