Re: save the b

To: steve kauer <kauestev@isu.edu>
Subject: Re: save the b
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 19:51:19 -0800
You wrote:

>hey I've got a 64 b and i'm in the process of restoring
>it, i need a bunch of parts.  so if you could get me a
>location on the one that is going away today, maybe it's
>close to me.  thanx steve

I don't know where it is yet. If I get the info before the rest of the
list I'll be happy to pass it along. You all know I already have a few
to many cars. I heard someone say at a show "some of us just have more
iron than brains". When my wife asked why I bought "another car" I've
actually heard myself say "it seemed like a good idea at the time"
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch