To Dream......an MGF

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: To Dream......an MGF
From: hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Shmansen)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 17:23:22 -0500
I had a quick question for our brethren in good old Canada, what is the
possibility of the eventual importation of you guessed it an MGF in to
someplace like B.C.   Just currious I guess and wondering how many loop
hopel one might be a ble to jump through to import one to the states.......

Alan 75B-Maggie

Fresh beauty opens one's eyes wherever it is really seen, but the very
abundance and completeness of the common beauty that besets our steps
prevents its being absorbed and appreciated. It is a good thing, therefore,
to make short excursions now and then to the bottom of the sea among dulse
and coral, or up among the clouds on mountain-tops, or in balloons, or even
to creep like worms into dark holes and caverns underground, not only to
learn something of what is going on in those out-of-the-way places, but to
see better what the sun sees on our return to common everyday beauty.