Re: MGB in Shop

To: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MGB in Shop
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:08:32 -0800
I thought that was a requirement for Bing on this list. By that, I mean
we all seem to have at least one project in the works. Some of us have
rolling projects and others stationary.   I have Bob's body man's
brother, here in New York, working on one of my Bs and when that's done
he has his choose of either the 67 Sprite or the 66 Midget next.  This
$4,000 does include paint, right? I look at it as long term storage and
have 2 other Bs to drive  till that one is done. Counting the months
does not help. I have told him that, he "WILL HAVE IT READY BY THE
SPRING !!!" I plan on doing one a year and that way I know I'm doing
more than my share in the preservation of the species.  Safety Fast,
David Deutsch