Barney's coming to Brooklyn???

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Barney's coming to Brooklyn???
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 02:23:13 -0800
You wrote:

>In a message dated 96-11-07 22:19:43 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch)
>writes:
>
><< I'm told that there has been a less that fantastic response to
Saturdays
>Gymkhana at Floyd Bennett Air Field in Brooklyn. .....  I really hope
some of
>you drag your out of shape rear ends into those LBCs and come on out
and play
>and Saturday. .....  >>
>
>Hey David !!!
>
>Glad to have you back!
>
>I've had weekends booked since March, but Saturday is open.  I don't
mind
>driving to Brooklyn for a good bash, but I got a TSD rally in
Champaign, IL
>at noon on Sunday.  Do you think I can drive from Brooklyn to
Champaign
>between Saturday evening and Sunday noon?
>
>Barney Gaylord
>Naperville, Illinois
>1958 MGA with an attitude

Hello Barney,
I know I could if I really wanted to. But you have one of those 1500
engines don't you? I will tell you I plan on raising a little hell in
your neck of the woods in 97. Send me your fax # and I'll get flyer to
you before noon. I figure you ought to leave your self 14 hours driving
time. One of my more exciting weeks this year went like this: Friday
night club meeting and long Island, saturday show in Mass. Saturday
night Nocturne Rally back on Long Island and Sunday show in Maryland. I
hope you learned from my mistake and know try leaving this list. Your
name was mentioned in quite a few messages I received. If you made it,
it would be great and if you don't I'll call you as many names as I can
think of. Thanks again and Safety Fast, David Deutsch