Re: Barney's coming to Brooklyn???

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Barney's coming to Brooklyn???
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:59:06 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-08 05:23:46 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

<<   I don't mind driving to Brooklyn for a good bash, but I got a TSD rally
in Champaign, IL at noon on Sunday.  Do you think I can drive from Brooklyn
to Champaign between Saturday evening and Sunday noon?

 >Barney Gaylord
 >Naperville, Illinois
 >1958 MGA with an attitude

<< Hello Barney,
<< I know I could if I really wanted to. But you have one of those 1500
engines don't you? ..... Send me your fax # and I'll get flyer to you before
noon. I figure you ought to leave your self 14 hours driving time. .......
Your name was mentioned in quite a few messages I received. If you made it,
it would be great and if you don't I'll call you as many names as I can think
of. >>

David,

1500 engine?  Yeah, so I'll probably hold it down to about 75 mph towing the
tire trailer.  I'm a bit short on sleep at the moment, but may catch several
hours of ZZZ's today.  If you fax me something you have to call the voice
line first so I can hit the recieve button.  Otherwise send details by Email
or voice.  (630)-505-0866.  .  No promises just yet, but quite likely.

Barney Gaylord
Naperville, Illinois
1958 MGA with an attitude