Re: Real MGs

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: Real MGs
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:02:02 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Kai Radicke wrote:

> Nope, it was the last B exported to the US.  It resides in the GAST
> automobile museum in Lancaster, PA.  I beleive it is an LE but I am not
> sure.  They also have the first MG imported to the US.  The last 2 MGBs are
> in the BMHIT museum in England.

  Correct, the GAST Museum has the first and last MGs imported into
  the US.  Both were previously owned by the Henry Ford Collection.
  Last time I was there, there was also a nice clean TC for sale.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.        'Its better to be silent and
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA     thought a fool than speak and
   (610) 481-2646                         remove all doubt' --A. Lincoln