Re: Autocross...Yea!

To: TheSkinny@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross...Yea!
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 12:14:35 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-10 20:44:20 EST, TheSkinny@aol.com writes:

<< Just spent the day out at Thunderhill raceway.  Barney, I can see how this
gets addicting.  ..... pushed too hard on my third try and launched the
Midget off the track and got a little air in the process.  I gather most
people decide whether their car will be a driver, a show car, or a
competition car, cause I just messed up the custom paint job.  .....
 David Riker
 69 Midget (Temporarily no longer show quality) >>

David,

I could never own a show quality car.  It would have rock chips after the
first good road rally.

Barney