rear end

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rear end
From: rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:33:36 -0800
let me tell you that the stories about old age and loss of memory
are true...  i'm in trouble .. but not so bad that i forget why i
opened the bathroom door.
found a rear end under a tarp out in my shed.  don't remember it, can't
figure where it came from.  got one on my car, got a mg a one that a
mechanic is going to take the gears out of and put in betsy    my td

can't find my shop manual, so i asking for help

on the case  the letters MOWOG, also on the case are the numbers 102215
on the tube there are the numerals 71
also there appears to be a trade mark     a circle with JM in the center
and a small o in the outline

i'm bad, problem is that i don't know it

my mother who is 88
laid this on me sunday

do you know the story of 3 eggs         no mom     too bad
rocky