Re: I'm back!

To: "Denise Thorpe" <Denise_Thorpe@cpqm.mail.saic.com>,
Subject: Re: I'm back!
From: car@texas.net (Carol )
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 21:41:33 -0600 (CST)
Denise:

If you have a computer with a modem at home, you can still get e-mail.
There's a nifty (one of the best windows apps I have ever seen!!) via JUNO.
It's a free e-mail service, with NO strings attached. If you would like a
copy, I'll be happy to send you a disk. I've done the same thing for folks
on the f-body list (Firebirds & Camaros) and they use JUNO for a fall back
for e-mail. I use it for personal e-mail.

Other than that, good luck with the new job!! I can't imagine moving SIX
cars across the ocean!! And all the registration business.. You'll have your
hands full!!

Take care. If you would like JUNO let me know and I'll have it off to you in
a trice!

Carol

At 04:13 PM 11/11/96 -0800, Denise Thorpe wrote:
>Friends,
>
>London was great!  The weather was perfect--brisk and cloudy just like autumn
>should be.  I was hoping for a white Christmas but I won't be moving there
>until January because it will take at least six weeks for my new employer to
>get me a work permit.  I was on a job hunt and I got one!
>
>Before I leave, I'll be spending all my time (when I'm not packing) getting my
>six MG's running because they're going with me.  Now all I need to do is find
>a place in London with a six car garage... ;-)
>
>While I was over there, I met Andy Smith and Andrew Murdock of the list.  I
>also talked to Bert Palte in the Netherlands over the phone.  I didn't get a
>chance to call Kosten Metreweli, but I will when I'm back there.
>
>I won't be working for my remaining time in the US so I won't have an e-mail
>address.  In fact, tomorrow is probably the last day I'll be getting e-mail at
>this address.  If anyone wants to contact me, call me at (619) 286-6986.  Even
>after I'm gone, the person at that phone number will be able to tell people
>how to get in touch with me.  It's been fun!  As soon as I have an e-mail
>address in the UK, I'll be back!
>
>Cheers!  (tee hee)
>Denise Thorpe

"Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations: Negative expectations yield negative
results. Positive expectations yield negative results."