Re: Real MGs/FORD/Triumphs the true story

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Real MGs/FORD/Triumphs the true story
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 19:22:11 -0500
OK David,

You said that you had proof that Triumph and MG had a conspiracy (sorry I
broke the spell checker) going.  Well I have obtained proof (from Pierre
Salinger) that Triumph and VW had a secret deal also.  I will set up a
webpage tomorrow about this.  Once setup I will email the List and YOU with
address for the page.

What I am talking about is the mysterious resembellence (wrong spelling)
between the TR Linx (TR7 Station wagon wanna be) and the VW Scirrocco.
These car are almost identical and they were produced in the exact same
years.

Either this is Industrial Espionage (where is the dictionary) or they were
partners thru the whole thing.

And yes I do want a Triumph.  But MGs will always be better.  I could also
tell you I want a Ferrari 550 Marenello and a Porsche 959 but I had better
shut up before David holds a trial and UNSUBSCRIBES me from the list for
TREASON.  And then I can blame the whole TR thing on my Uncle, Chuck
Jurgensen, for involving me in Tri@#$hs.  He will be the next to go on
trial he owns a few MGs too.

Kai Radicke

And if I am black and blue tomorrow it is because my Girlfriend read the
message below, needless to say she hates MGs (Should I get rid of her
now?).  Now if I could figure out why she needs to read my email.