Re: Real MGs/FORD/Triumphs the true story

To: mowogmg@dynanet.com, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Real MGs/FORD/Triumphs the true story
From: JKearman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:19:13 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-13 14:45:18 EST, mowogmg@dynanet.com (Kai Radicke)
writes:

> And if I am black and blue tomorrow it is because my Girlfriend read the
>  message below, needless to say she hates MGs (Should I get rid of her
>  now?).  Now if I could figure out why she needs to read my email.

As an unmarried man myself (I like alliteration), I think of my MGB as a
filter. There are many people, and not just women, who would find the
experience of riding in an MG unacceptable; they simply wouldn't tolerate the
vibration, noise and lack of cup holders and air bags. I find that most of
the people who actually enjoy riding in the car share certain other
characteristics that make them good prospects as friends.

You are who you are, and there are a lot worse "addictions" a young man could
have than LBCs. The people you meet who are not happy are not doing what they
want to do, for any number of reasons. Happy people are doing what they want
to do. Life is short. Be happy.

Cheers,

Jim