Re: Kai's Triumph Flaw

To: Sherlock12@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kai's Triumph Flaw
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 18:52:16 -0500
Doug,
  Look up jocularity in the dictionary! Mostly I'm just funnin. Now, I'm not
crazy about Triumphs, but I know some nice Triumph people with whom I trade
many good natured barbs and share weird Brit-car stories. Like the guy who
told me about taking his TR4 off a four-point lift and the doors wouldn't
open! Or how my old Bs starter would jam and I'd have to endure the
embarrassment of rocking it back in forth to free it whilst a parking lot
full of people looked on. See? Don't take me so serious. I sure don't.
Michael, New Bern, NC