Re: Mg radios

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: Mg radios
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 18:55:26 +0000
Not only hear it but you can remove everything and you'd never know it
was there. No sheet metal cut-outs through the trunk area but an
original design utilizing two original map pockets, two thin Pioneer
stereo speakers and Pioneer Cassette/am/fm radio.
This was fitted to my 64B. I play the tape I got at Indy..."My MGBGT"
as I bomb down the back roads. I plan a similar installation for my
BGT Special, but that will have a multiple-play CD deck in the rear
area. This, too, will be designed to avoid cutting up the car.
I have also installed the same cassette player in my A coupe, but
there I used small stereo speakers under the rear parcel shelf(it's a
1600). Yes, I converted to negative ground and have single 12 volt
batteries, and feel that I have made the cars that much more
enjoyable. There is no radio in the TD. That one is for listening to
the engine note.

Dave Houser

Dave Houser