Re: Inviting Barney

To: merryweather@venus.connectware.com, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Inviting Barney
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:18:55 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-13 10:43:49 EST, merryweather@venus.connectware.com
(?) writes:

<< I'm not sure I want to get into that one...It's too bad about the
conflict, I guess the good news is that there is lots to do!

 (O.K., we booked the hotel in 9/95, so we knew the dates then, then NAMGAR
announced it at INDY, but do NAMGAR and NAMGBR communicate?  Besides, Niagara
is a nice easy drive.  Who needs a challenge!?) >>

OH?  Now that I already put GT-22 on my calender, is someone implying that I
should blow it off and take the easy trip to Niagra just because whatsisface
won't come to Texas?

Barney