Re: Inviting Barney

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inviting Barney
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 96 09:45:00 PST
Know how you feel!

     Nick ('73 Roadster still not finished, two sons 2and a half and 4,
maybe that's why?)

 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: David Deutsch
Cc: BarneyMG; mgs
Date: 13 November 1996 07:12

All this talk from you globetrotting enthusiasts has me thinking.  As I
return to my office putting the wrap on another work day at 8:40 P.M.,
having already prepared dinner and fed my two offspring (ages 3 years
and 4 months, and gotten them cleaned up and into bed, it occurs to me
that you two must be independently wealthy, and without any family
commitments.  How else do you find the time to ponder and execute such
things as a 800 mile(or more) cross country drive for an afternoon of
such frivolous fun.  I sit here and stew about missing two events that
were both within 150 miles of my home, due to scheduling conflicts with
family commitments (not to mention Indy, which is less than 400 miles
away).  Maybe in 15 or 20 years . . .

Best Regards,

Chris Delling

P.S. I hope to see ya in Buffalo - God and the wife willing!