100K Mile

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 100K Mile
From: dlittrell@juno.com (Dennis W Littrell)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:06:48 EST
Fellow MGers,
I received a catalog the other day from Triple C Motor Accessories. They
offer some LBC stuff that I had not seen offered before, such as
postcards, prints, shirts, patches, plastic and metal models etc., a lot
of Mini, Minor and Land Rover stuff as well as the usual Triumph, MG and
Jag stuff. Best of all, they offer those MG octagon earrings, and just in
time for Christmas! 1-888-854-4081 is the toll-free order line until
Christmas, otherwise  (717)854-4081 or fax (717)854-6706. I have no
financial interest in this (or anything else), just thought you might not
have seen it.

Dennis
'73 B Roadster "Shirley Valentine"
~B-)