Re: Almost Ready to Paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost Ready to Paint
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 06:44:42 -0500
Fellow Fiends:

Well, I suppose that not being an originality afficianado carries with
it the problem that I'm not an originality expert, either ;)  I've been
apprised by a couple of friendly listers that MGB's did, in fact, come
in several greys over the years, up to and including the LE in 80. I
stand corrected! Funny how much I learn when I stick my foot in my
mouth. :)

Thanks for all the friendly encouragement and suggestions, as well.
When the time comes, I'll announce what colour I finally went with and
then drag Rags round to the shows to show her off (but don't hold your
breath ... I'm thinking 2000 or 2001 or thereabouts; it'll be that long
at least before I a) get her running satisfactorily and b) come up with
the money for a paint job).

Cheers!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'