Re: Frozen handbrake

To: Eric Murphy <73042.3347@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: Frozen handbrake
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 20:29:13 -0600 (CST)
If the brake handle is off the car, try soating it in carb cleaner.
It'll take a l5 gal bucket, frequently avaible at garages or motorcucle
shops.  I've been restoring an Isetta for the last year (almost finished)
and had to do that to many different pieces.  The caustic solution breaks
down the rust.  Call your local hole in the wall motorcycle dealer or
repair shopo.  After explaining what you are doing, most of them are
happy to help.
George Curl