Would somebody please slap me....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Would somebody please slap me....
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:34:39 -0800
Thank god I don't currently have any SO. I bought an MGC GT this weekend
at an auction. I couldn't pass at the price. Seems like a great car over
all. The handling doesn't seems as bad as other C's that I've driven.

Anyway silly question for you C folks out there....

Does anybody out there have a set of 15" wheels for one of these beast?
Currently it's running on B 14" wheels.

One thing I think I need to fix fairly soon is that there is a tube
coming off of the oil filler and currently it's capped off. Could
somebody tell me where it goes? Reason I'm asking is that it seems I'm
getting a vacumn in the motor When I open the oil filler I can hear air
being succed in. I guess it could also be the PCV valve now that I think
of it.

Does anybody out there have a need for a set of front whire wheel hubs
for a C? It's one of the many spare bits I'm supposedly getting with
this car.

Also does anybody know the normal rear end is? I'm kind of wondering if
I'm running on a B rear end. The speedo said I was doing a hundred, I
would guess really it was about 65. Or again maybe it's got a B speedo
in it. Does anybody now the correct part number for a C speedo? Or what
the correct ratio it should be? Part of the difference is going to be
due to the 14" wheels but that seems like to much of a difference for
just wheels.

Thanks, Lane