Vicky Brit

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky Brit
From: "James " <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 23:55:07 -0500
After reading quite a lot of negative posts about Vicky Brit I decided I
just have to respond.

I've probably ordered close to 2 grand in parts for my 2 LBCs from VB and
the only problem has been a slightly damaged interior panel which they took
care of right away.  I've also ordered considerable amounts from Moss,
Roadster Factory and Northwest and have had to either return missent items
or call to find out why some items hadn't been sent.  Overall, VB gets my
vote for best service in delivering the right items.

As far as getting car information from the companies...I know better than
to ask VB.  If I need an answer or advice, I'll call Moss or The Roadster
Factory and order from them, that's part of the service they offer.  But
for most things VB serves my purpose just fine.