mismatched gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mismatched gauges
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 96 09:12:39 PST
Every gauge in my B is a Smiths except for the speedometer which is a Jaeger.
know they frequently used up the old stock on the line before moving onto the
new ones, so is this a normal occurance? The hub that covers the gauge's needle
is different and it does have a different appearance at night.  But it works,
so
I'm happy. Does anyone else have this sort of mix-and-match dash, or is my car
extremely rare, and therefore much more valuable ;).

Joseph
'67 Roadster
(Future founder of the MG mismatched gauge registry?)