Re: Holy Matrimony -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, singleton@ccsu.edu
Subject: Re: Holy Matrimony -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:53:40 -0500
I looked on the map and I couldn't find people lake.

>>> Bill Singleton <singleton@ccsu.edu> 11/27/96 09:15am >>>
Dtuff deleted...

>I don't care for the people, who for the most part I find petty and
>closeminded.(one of my biggest pet peeves is intolerance).

As Tom Leherer, my favorite poet, said about intolerant folks:  "I can't
STAND people lake that!"

  --Bill

William L. Singleton                   | singleton@ccsu.edu
Director of Information Services       | 860-832-1719
Central Connecticut State University   | This space for rent
"If anyone objects to what I say I am not only prepared to retract it but to
deny under oath that I ever said it."  T. Lerher