Re: Holy Matrimony

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holy Matrimony
From: James Howard <jdh@sextans.lowell.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 13:09:46 -0700 (MST)
I am getting married this June, and my fiance tolerates my MGB and my Land
Rover, but she knows what she is getting into.  She does like the Rover
for it's go anywhereness for camping, but thinks it is loud, slow, and
ugly.  So, she traded her Sentra for a 1989 Range Rover.  My friends are
jealous - they say no one is that damn compatible with their fiance.

Yesterday, though, she noticed something for the first time.  She said,
no one ever said much about the Sentra or the Range Rover, but when they
see the MG or the Land Rover, they say, "Oh, neat car!", or "I want one",
or "You fiance is one cool dude".  So, I think she is reevaluating her
view of them...

James