RE: Now It Starts To Become Fun

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Now It Starts To Become Fun
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 17:05:00 PST
Ed

     I have seen people wrap cars in cling film for just this reason! Me, I
just accepted that there would be knocks, and made sure the paint shop gave
me a tin of the finish colour to touch 'em up with. The car will also get
increadibly dirty in the average garage. DON'T be tempted to brush it clean,
that dust will probably be very abrasive. Just give it a damned good wash
(lots of fast flowing water) when you've finished it. Have fun.

     Nick ('73 B Roadster, almost, well that's what I keep telling myself!)