B vs. BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: B vs. BGT
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:23:14 -0500
I have a daughter who'll be getting her license in May 97. She has
graciously agreed to accept any car so long as it has air-conditioning
(teenagers are always so gracious with their parents money, eh?). This being
the case I'd sadly crossed MGs from my short list and decided she could
drive the truck I'm gonna buy for awhile while I drive the Interceptor or
the B when its finished. But now I see all this stuff about A/C and people
seeming satisfied with it. So I've got some questions (Finally): With only
95hp available to a stock B does the A/C cause a serious drag on power? If I
bought a GT are there any good after market A/C units I could put in place
-- or a source for something like OEM?
 If I can work out the A/C and overcome my wife's airbag religion I can save
this girl from life in a Neon. Bless my younger daughter for already showing
signs of the LBC disease!

Michael, New Bern, NC