Speaking of Fiats, no LBC Content

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of Fiats, no LBC Content
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 13:47:19 -0600
I like the Fiats in just about any model.

I don't remember the model but one of our Presidents, LBJ, had a Fiat that
was amfibious.  Used to drive it off in a lake on his propery and scare teh
shit out of his guests.

Anyway, one of my sisters bought a Fiat 131 Sedan.

We teased the hell out of her about buying and driving such an unreliable car.

She kept it for 10 years, put 125k miles on it with no problems and still
got a good dollor on the car when she sold it.   She also hammered it worse
than I hammered a few cars of my own.  The car had the last laugh.

--
Jay Quinn                             '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer