Re: Do ALL TD's leak oil?

To: Roger Wilt <RDWILT@pol.net>
Subject: Re: Do ALL TD's leak oil?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 16:11:27 +0000
Roger,
Three inches? Is that all? My 53 wins prizes for the amount of oil it
leaves. Remember, Your car is marking it's territory.
Seriously, leaving a puddle can be bothersome especially after paying
someone for an "engine job". Moss sells a seal that is supposed to fix
this problem, but it entails more work on the engine. Ask your
rebuilder if he'll work with you putting one in.

Dave Houser( I'd hate to think the oil spill in the Atlantic Ocean was
caused by taking my car to England in 1990!!!)