Re: MGB, 1975, Silver Anniv. Ed.

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: MGB, 1975, Silver Anniv. Ed.
From: John Stevenson <kbe2017@InfoNET.st-johns.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 17:11:55 -0330 (NST)

hi all

i was looking at a 75 b the other day that had the badges and originally
was green(sort of an olive green not brg). what i found interesting was it
didn't have rostyles but  alloy wheels( not le wheels) which were stamped
made in england. the car was originally a calif model so i am told. the
owner said the wheels had a centerpiece but these are missing.

is this the same typoe of model ross refers to??

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, Ross MacPherson wrot